What a slut.
Anonymous asked: i was scrollin through the sky post, and was thinking "i'm so unfollowing this piece of shit" then i saw the glory and i determined i love you instead
I thought the same thing when I saw that too. Cheers!
My plan for the next couple years:
Work my ass off
Take a year-long hiatus to travel and take photos
Try to publish a book of my travels
- 1. You shall always dress up whenever you go outside.
- 2. Never over do accessories.
- 3. Only wear clothing that fit you.(a too short shirt or too tight pants are always a bad thing).
- 4. Pick one fragrance and stick to it.
- 5. A good watch is a must have.(at least for guys).
- 6. Style doesn't neccesarily mean an expensive price tag.
- 7. Better over dress then "under dress".
- 8. Always explore and find new brands.
- 9. Keep it clean, (camo on top of leopard on top of some red fucking jordans ain't good).
- 10. Don't buy shit because other people look good in them. Clothing should be about an expression of yourself that fits you.
- Stay Blessed,
I found a gecko living in my room the other day. I really like geckos so I appreciated the idea of having a pet of sorts. I let it be. It appeared again today in the corner of my room, but it looked scared. I began to feel sorry for it. While it was in a safe environment, away from predators, I realized it could never fulfill its true existence as a wild creature.
I caught it and set it free outside where it could hunt and meet other geckos. Granted there’s a chance that it could get eaten by birds or other critters, but the idea of it living in a sterile, desert-like environment (for geckos) seemed even more despairing.
When I let it go into some trees outside my house, it dawned on me that one of my closest friends, Simon, who had just left today to move to California is kind of like that gecko. Sometimes you have to leave your comfort zone and face apprehension and a new environment to grow into your full potential.
I think I need to get back out into a bigger world, aka, not Hawaii.
This is also to say that you should too. Where is it that you call home? Are you still there? If you are, leave. If you aren’t, good. But don’t get too comfortable.
I’m realizing that two of my closest/oldest friends are leaving very soon and it’s starting to bum me out.